Wednesday 20 May 2009

Poly clay play days!

See, I said I'd be inspired....

yes these are my gorgeous tulips recreated in polymer clay. I'm off to a workshop with Donna Kato polymer clay queen and other awsome tutors in a couple of weeks, and I'm just sooo excited!

Polymer clay is deeply underated and misunterstood here in the Uk soI do my best to share the amazing things that can be done with it!

These little tiles are made from tiny slices of millfiori canes, (created by me) of my favourite tulips, oh and a bit of forget me not for contrast... all placed on a spring green background!

3 comments:

Gina-B said...

These are stunning! Simply gorgeous!

R2 said...

Wow they are amazing ... you're so clever.

Mags Cassidy said...

Wow Donna Kato, lucky you!
Tell us all about it when you return.
Mags